2015/04/26

Colossus by Knight Models

Questa è la mia interpretazione finale del Colossus by Knight Models.
Ci ho messo tanto tempo per finirlo, è stata la miniatura che ad oggi, ho curato più di tutti.
Circa 80 ore di lavoro per 4 mesi e ne sono davvero soddisfatto.

This is my final interpretation of Colossus by Knight Models.
I spent a lot of time on it, this is the miniature that I take care more than others, today.
Nearly 80 hour of work, during 4 months and I'm really satisfied.




La scritta sulla base, l'ho realizzata prima a matita su carta, seguendo una prospettiva geometrica, poi riportata sempre a matita sulla base e poi colorata con:

I made the title on the base with a pencil on paper, following a geometrical perspective, after that I wrote it on base with pencil again and I painted with these colors:
  • Vallejo - light turquoise
  • V - flat red

Questa miniatura è stata iscritta al concorso Bananalicius 2 del sito Massive Voodoo. Non punto al podio ma sono davvero molto contento di come è venuta.
Se vi piace, votatela! Grazie...

This miniature was my entry for Bananalicius 2 contest by Massive Voodoo. I don't go for podium by I'm really happy for it.
If you like it, please vote! Thanks...

Link CoolMiniOrNot


Link WIP part 1 (unboxing, tutorial skin, body)
Link WIP part 2 (base)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento